We were able to visit many wonderful places...
This was really nice, on Sunday we spent the day looking at the Palmyra temple, visiting the Sacred Grove, and the Joseph Smith house. It was really nice, we went to the visitors center of the Hill Commorah and the printing of the Book of Mormon. Dallin and Preston had fun looking at the various things. There was a Hurricane Irene that hit the coast and we were smart and headed NORTH to upstate NEW YORK. The church was so fun in Palmyra, the boys loved it there. It was nice to go and visit and not have any responsibility.We had a wonderful time in up state NEW YORK. I am ready to move here. I guess that I "FREAKED" to many people out by suggesting that would be a fun thing to do. Mom was nervous, Emili was scared, and for now by default we decided now was not the time. It sure was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment