I got a new job with Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). I was working at L-3 Communications and a new opportunity came up. I decided to take it. The job process went very quick, and soon I had an offer letter. They told me that they were going to send me to Connecticut for 2 months, for training. So Emili, didn't want me to have all the fun out here by my self and we decided that we would have a family adventure. Since they were going to put me up in a hotel, and pay for food and cover our gas for the price of a plane ticket. We thought it would be a good time for us to spend together as a family. So we started our trip, and DROVE from Salt Lake to Mount Rushmore. We thought we would stop along the way to see some stuff
This is the first place that we stopped. CRAZY HORSE, this was a Indian Museum and they had Indian artifacts. They are actually cutting this monument in the side of the mountain. They have been working on it since 1948 and have the face done, they are working on the rest of the horse. While we were there we got to see them do a blast with dynamite and take 9Tons off. This was pretty cool.
This is us at Mount Rushmore, this was really facinating. The valley is beautiful and I wish we could have gotten closer.
Glad you all made it safely to Connecticut. Keep on blogging so we can keep up with all your fun adventures!!!
ReplyDelete